Thursday, February 28, 2008

Snail Pace.

The day is crawling by. Slowly and more slowly. I am waiting for the right light to take photos in. I guess i will use the light tomorrow morning. Im am going to put my felt picture up and my butterfly collagraph. I will have to get it weighed i think see what it will cost to send. Probably a lot.

I have stayed home again.. in order to save some dosh. Ive been on the net investigating a few things. I love to read other peoples blogs. Mainly i've been looking at bars.. and checking them out online. I have some some quirky some nice and others outrageously expensive. There are a few i have my eye on. I will have go check them out i think.

Im still reading that book by elizabeth jolley... its interesting the deep relationship these two women share. Though i am reading it at snail pace. I think i need to get a few more books. Library calls my name. Id better scoot.

No comments: