Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tip Toe

Today I have forced myself out of the house again. Cept this time It was in aid of buying some beans to create dinner with. I just forgot all about the washing better hang it out before dad comes home or else he wont like that.

Washing is hung out now. No worries about that. I have been looking at etsy... again. I scroll through all the things.. some of them are really beautiful... most start with an idea i guess. I am going to make that lemon cake tomorrow. I got all the stuff for it. take it to mums work for her morning tea.

I started my art journal the other day.. i haven't done any of that in the past few days. Although I am itching to paint again. I will go to the cheap shoe place and get some ballet flats or something. Although i want the i love billy shoes. Shall see.

So i should go to the gym. I think i will pay it next thursday.. when my account is a bit healthier! Welpers... i better go now.

No comments: