Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Beads and Bobs

Using beads and all that super glue, I still haven't finished, i propped the birds up on tiles so they look like they are flying over., I have to buy more beads due to me using up the others. Just about. I need to see what i can get tomorrow and start again. I just feel i can't fix this one thats all. *sighs*

I am making califlower soup for dinner tonight. Curried one. I like it dad will hate it .. thats ok he can have some of my lentil loaf that ive still got plenty of. Thats not curried or spicy. Mayb he will eat the soup, i don't know. *throws hands up*


I didnt put the flowers in today either, perhaps tomorrow.. though tomorrow seems to drag out, they will have to go in soon or else the will flower where they are under shelter.I start tai chi again every thursday at 1pm. I am looking forward to it.

I just tried the soup it is delicious. I dont think i put too much curry powder in. It is a little bit salty im glad i didnt add that much stock to it. If I will post the recipe up here later. It is such a nice day, I am hoping to go to the city on saturday. Perhaps. I am unsure yet, Ill have to decide soon though.

I bet nicola is counting down the days now. Not long til mum leaves now. As much as i'd like to go to the races tomorrow I am trying to save some dosh so i can a? next exhibtion b/more materials. I need another frame as i got super glue on the other one. *Sighs*

Scott sugguested I got for a trip to NZ and visit Angie, I would like that. Perhaps i have to see how I go next year. New place, new culture. I haven't started on teh ones i got yesterday yet. I will after this Archer novel.

write more late alligator

No comments: