Monday, October 29, 2007

The wee hours,

Tis the wee hours of 1am and I cant sleep for some reason. I have been having solid sleep these past few weeks... however tonight is an exception. I am just stitting up tap tap tapping away. Listening to the radio. Havent had broken sleep in a long time.
I just have t have a cat make say a round ten am. Or after i get the scripts filled.


I made cranberry and white chocolate cookies yesterday... the are so delicious. I will have to balance them out with a little more cranberries though. just used what there was in the pantry.

Its funny how as you get older how many friends drift here there... to return back to melbs. I hope to create a new piece for yet another new house! I want to do some special thins for them i have to find to pieces. I have these two beautful leave clip on earings they look old... i like them mum hates them So i may find a use for them.


I made a scroll thing for michel bday. Im not sure she will like it so i am oing to do another one today..... im still awake blah im playing scrabble..


la la

No comments: