Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Glum

What a grey day, rainy, not too cold. Its 4pm and I wonder where the hell is dad. He is not home yet and is not picking up his phone. I worry sometimes. He just takes off like a rocket at times.. or as mum would say "when he has a hidden agenda." Other times he mulls things over. I want to make mushroom pasta, i need cream, im in my work clothes and just don't feel like going anywhere.

I got cleaning. Its amazing all the art materials I have got. I will shock myself when I calculate the amount i've spent. Its at least $30 a week. I have a few things to do down the street tomorrow.

Dad is such a great story teller, he should write them all down. I wish he would start his book. It would be a ripping yarn, specially when he gets up to all his funny things. Dad probably hasn't had lunch either so he is probably hungry. I am making a mushroom cream sauce with pasta tonight I found the recipe on another site. Im adapting it a little to suit dad mainly.:


1 clove garlic
400g mushrooms
300ml cream (i will put a little less)
2 tbls of thyme
salt and pepper

pretty simple to assemble it all.


Well dad missed his train from morwell and will be home on the next bus which its now 4pm here. Gonna watch this kids show im addicted to.

No comments: