Thursday, October 11, 2007

Plans


I have stocked up on some plants today.. shade loving ones. To go under the study garden. Its going to be great i bought some lovely hypoetstes and some double impatents apricot ones to go with the coloured leaves of the other. TOmorrow I shall buy some morE and put them in with some potting mix. Perhaps some other potted colour. I know dad grows most of his from seed. Nuturing them with love and care.

Its funny not having dad around, im so used to the tv blaring at night.. he needs to get his hearing tested i think. Anyhow he has gone for some rest and respite at polotti college. Which will serve him well and good. Mum is out at her friends house, having a spot of tea. I am here just thinking thoughts.

I have been a little down but i'll be ok. I had a few nightmares last night. Pure evil in them, im not sure what exactly caused it but i tell ya now.. never want to go back into that land again. It was dark. I am reading jeffery archer again. I cant afford a new book if im going to the paper expo.

Paper expo? Yes it should be wonderful. Will buy up and replenish stock. Look for new wall paper type paper. I will love it. Im a bit worried about sooky scooter and how she is going to be when mum goes. I know olly will be fine. He's a cat. Like the pic? He is staring straight into the camera. Cheeky monkey!

Well must go now. Move over red rover.

No comments: