Friday, October 26, 2007

Wind Up

Winding twine around the frame is quite tiring I started out at about 1pm today. the coton reel ways a bloody tonne. I have been winding up for hours.. i just stopped now o take a break. I know a medium frame takes about 4 hours this one is going to take at least a few more hours or so. As Kath would say "i can feel it in my waters" . It has to be tight and i have 3 contrasting shades 1 tree brown 2 copper and 3 this brown shiny twine.H

I made a journal yesterday blue colours some material hat got me, for my pen friend in Holland. I have drawn swirls onto the material. I didnt go out anywhere today. Tomorrow i think I may grab some subway for lunch. I had a productive day surprise, surpise.

I don't l know what to cook for dinner. Something simple. I think ill have the pasta and dad can have some sort of frozen meat thingy with some steamed vegetables. It looks like rain though dad is out mowing the lawns. Silly person.

Dad and I struggled through some of those puzzles in the mag. Sheesh talk about taking a while to do.. This wednesday I am looking forward to .. i am meeting up with evonne and luiza.. i have a cafe i want to try . Might have a picnic lunch with evonne go to the dj food court and grab some food sit somewhere and play scrabble. Oh i must pick up some more blueberry tea the other tin spilled onto the floor *sniff sniff*

take care out there

No comments: