Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sure E nough

Sure enough only crap mail no real letters. *sighs* Ive got to go through my clothes and see what needs to be thrown and what can stay.. so I shall do that. I have been a bit teary today. I burst into tears a few times.


Tonight Im making just a usual friday night meal, a fry up of eggs, tomato, mushrooms etc. easy peasy japanesey. No effort required. I got stamps again, I've decided to do a mail out this weekend. Long over due. I found some old letters yesterday, gosh only knows what is in them.. i posted them today. If i kept rough copies of my letters i would be shocked I think. I dare not even think what i spend in a year on postage.

Louise called. She requested I make some choc chip cookies for her next weekend. That is fine with me. I will let her take them round to our cousins place. I feel like Precious Ramotswe from Alexander McCallSmith book as im sipping honey bush tea and mulling over things... just as she did in his no1 ladies detective series. Im not a detective though.


I cant wait, I think they are making a film about the books. It will be good. Its due out in 2008. Nearly all my friends have borrowed and read the whole lot. I cant wait.
I have been reading the novel Charmed Life. Its a good novel too.

Dad is being a bit of a garden gnome lately. Then he always is. Perhpas a garden fairy. Ive still got those wings. They will just sit up in the cupboard. There was a dead bird in the garden..i know it wasn't our two pets.. Must of been some other cat.

No comments: