Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Flowering



The garden is well alive with colour and flowers. I found a patch of earth down behind the study that has nothing in it. So whilst dad is out at polotti college (A meditation type place) i'm going to do a bit of gardening. Going to buy a few shade loving plants and pop them there. So maybe i'll get that patch of earth finally.

I was tempted to make lemon shortbread today but resisted. I may make it tomorrow for dad to take on his travels. Since my natural waking time is 6am.. (grrrr)No wonder I am tired in the afternoon. I wonder how people can work 9-5pm and balance a family as well as extra activities. I think I admire all working parents. Must be exhausting.

We are going out for dinner tonight, at the rsl I better go and get dressed I suppose, ive been in my working clothes all day (slacker) (yes i have been a slackarse today) Anyhow on with the show.

No comments: