Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tired

I am so tired today, I felt like crawling into bed but have resisted. I didnt cook all that much today. Mum called, she is well which is good. I have been working a bit today. Mainly on letter writing. Since starting this blog i have been keeping this up to date instead.

Oliver wasn't impressed with me this morning a/ i wasnt up at 6 b/ i didnt let him stay out that long on the lead. I am once again addicted to scrabble and have several games going with friends and strangers.

Went out and ended up buying a few more frames for my work. I have some beautfiul silver paper that i would like to use. I havent got the right frame for it yet. Im looking and looking around. I found a great gold frame thinking of buying. Just wait til i get a little more money together.


I am going to hunt round the stores see what i can find for evonnes 30th birthday. I already have in mind what i want to get her, I have some material for Kylie and a few other bits and bobs.

I even resisted going to spotlight een though they had 20% off all day yesterday. I thought that i better give it a miss theyll have another day like that b4 xmas i am sure.

I wrote some letters, to my pen friends one in germany and the other in holland. I am thinking seriously about making the pear bread recipe i found on the net a week back. I will make it for dad to take to mr redman on thursday. Mum got eggs off her friend at work, ive never seen such yellow eggs and they are massive.

I finished off micheles b'day present today. It looks really lovely. I like it anyhow. I bought a replacement from as the other frame as that had a nick in it. I have a good feeling about my latest lot of work. as they say on Kath and Kim "i can feel it in my waters"

Wonder if nicola is making mum watch the episodes of it. Bloody hilarious.

for now its gonna be
nighty night night.

soldier signing out.

No comments: