Monday, October 29, 2007

Pickle

Thinkig about abandoning picnic idea and maybe evern going to the city all together. I have voices at the moment and I cant seem to shake them. I will see how i feel in the morning. Im pretty sure that I can not cope.

Im a little bit tired. Maybe that is what it is. Its 5 and dinner is ready. I mucked the dip up by sticking it in the blender so its like soup.. so im gonna do a prawn and pasta dish with it on thursday. Just for myself. Dad can have something from the freezer with some veggies.

Im quite tired and feel i need to sleep. I guess i will just have to stay up til nine or else I won't sleep right through. If i do go to the city I will buy most of lunch from djones food court. That is a better option. Since the only thing that worked is the potato salad.

signing out

No comments: