Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Soup

Tonight for dinner i am making pumpkin soup. Dad cut the vegetables for me. He explains to me what he is doing, i would have sliced my fingers off had i of cut pumpkin up. So that is good. It is all ready to go now. Just have to put it all together. Hopefully it will taste delicious. Im not using evaporated milk just some moo milk will do. Im also adding some potatoes to thicken it up a bit.

] am very tired tonight just feel like curling up in bed shortly, The soup turned out a bit thin. with a little bit much garlic and i put a bit of milk in too. I have put the rest in the freezer for another night next week. Tomorrow perhaps baked potato is on the menu, not sure yet. I fancy boiled potatoes i think.

Well anyhow its coming round to 8pm almost sleepy pie time.


night night

No comments: