Tuesday, October 23, 2007

garden

Its hilarous i read my blog yesterday i think i managed to put aboout 8 todays in the lines. LOL The dog is driving me bananas. Dad and I put the flowers in in various shaded areas around the garden. The will look great when they are fully grown and flowering.

The pot that sits on the front porch is my favouite... the petunias have all come out and they look snug. Its inviting to have them there looking pretty. Trying to put them in the Scooter kept jumping into my lap instead of dads back. She is a funny ol girl. Got to love her.

I replied to letters this morning, now i have a pot of relaxing tea (Siesta) and am sitting here tap tap tapping away. I am going to make pear cake for tomorrow. I will see what i can find on zaaar. Tonight I have no idea what i am going to cook for dinner. Perhaps a few vegetables with some fish/ dad can have something simple as well.

'I ended up making a blueberry and lemon cake for dad to take to his appointment tomorrow.It is packed full of bueberries, I followed the recipe to the letter, it crumbles a little bit.. I made a small one for dad and I but dad can take the bigger cake with him.

I feel a little down still today. I didn'tgo anywhere due to that factor. Mum is off to lego land for the day out. Dad watering the garden. I am just inside. Didnt touch my art work either.

Anyhow... ciao

No comments: