Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lull

Its a bit of a lull, made banana pancakes for breakfast this morning. They were so yum. Its a one off sort of thing. I shall have to make them for mum one day.. they are fluffy and only have one tablespoon of sugar in batter. The sweetness is from the banana.

I wrote some letters this morning...at last. I also made a journal. At 6am this morning. Which turned out to be 7am as i lost an hours sleep. I took the cat out.. he loves to roll around in the morning sun. Well its quite warm today. I hope its nice weather wednesday.. gonna pack a picnic for Evonne and I. Got to djs food court and choose some food. I may make some cookies to go with me perhaps some gingernuts.

I have not done any twine , i shall do that tonight. I cant watch that bingo show, its far too painful. Its like splitting hair, boring. Dad and I are off to aunty annas for dinner tonight. Roast. Now that is something I have never attempted to cook. I food poisoned myself with chicken b4 im no good at meat.

I av kate miller hidke music on. I love her songs. Cute little ditties. Must move now. Going to start on a mammoth task (dad's room). Im not making desert dad told me not to. Damn I wanted to make a blueberry sour cream cake.

signing off

No comments: