Sunday, October 21, 2007

up up and away

Mum left yesterday morning. Had breakfast with her (the usual fruit smoothie) she arrives in denmark about 4pm our time I think. Im sure i will get a text from Nicola to say she has arrived safely.Last night didnt feel like cooking anything at all so we had spinach and feta rolls. Just heated up in the oven. As it was a rather warm day at 31 who wants to cook? Not me! It was warm in the house.

I had solid sleep last night which is wonderful. My natural waking time has become around 6am. Up with the birds, outside taking the cat on his lead for a walk around the garden. I am have decided to lets scott and jess have my purple abstract painting. I hope they will like it. Im not happy with the red one. I keep touching it up and i feel i cant fix it in time.

So i will have to get some bubble wrap and some trusty brown paper around it. Post it peraps this week sometime. I have to check the mail too. The ladies at the post office know me. Im usually in there sending lots of things.

I am tryingt o cut back on my coffee intake at the moment. I usually have two a day. I am trying to limit myself to one good one a day. Which is not happening at the moment. I have had one instant one... i will make a good one at about 4pm.

You know it was "national bingo night" on 7. I think it was quite boring.I guess thats cause i was playing at home by myself. I totally missed idol last night too. I am reading a book by the lady that wrote Howls Moving Castle its quite good. I am enjoying it. I love it when words just dance of the page into your head. Its great.

better groove now.

No comments: