Friday, October 5, 2007

Reflection


Today mum and I went shopping for Nicola. We found a few things. Which we shall wrap up. This is Scotts painting in oils which is almost dry (give it another week) Its quite beautiful the colour in it is just lovely rich reds and cherry.

The soup went down a treat we ate it. I will certainly use all sweet potato next time. It wasn't all that hot at all just a little mild curry sort of taste to it really.

Had some absoultely old tasting food today it tasted like they had reheated it from the day before... and it wouldn't surprise me if was really. The best thing was the fried rice. Never having a meal from there again. I will take some photos of dads flowers tomorrow. Its an ever changing seasonal garden. The tulips are out at the moment making a nice splash of colour.

I am tired not wired!

No comments: