Monday, October 15, 2007

Lost



It is raining today. Just after I watered the flowers and veggies patch. I still haven't put the flowers in. I should have done that yesterday, *sigh* Oh well. I have finished one picture. Using beads , tiles and metal snowflakes. It looks good. I have to go over the other piece i think and perhaps start again. I have enough stock to start again. I get the feeling that the big butterflies will look better than the birds. The birds look a little lost on amongst the beads to be honest.So I will start again. You can now see what it looks like.

Its so windy outside i don't fancy putting in the flowers all the potting mix will blow into my face. Its just been raining a bit to. I spoke to Scott and Jess via skype today.That was nice. Its good to catch up with family.

I this time next week mum will be in Denmark. I hope to go to the city this friday and catch up with a few people. You know on the train the other day this man had a loose button on his jacket and asked one of the grey brigade if they had a sewing needle to fix it up with. Sure enough this lady carried one and popped the button back on.

It gets me thinking as to how much we carry around. Most of probably have the lot. I know i try to make sure i have tissues on me, lip gloss, perfume etc. Sometimes on my nana days i have the lot. Anyhow on with the show...

No comments: