Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Overboard

Went a little overboard buying things in the sale thats on in town. Got myself a new emily strange bag.. just need to sew a mobile phone pocket onto it. With some red felt/black felt.I got these wicked red shoes for $15 that i can only wesar out for dinner not for dancing. They would hurt farrrrrrr toooo muccchh. So why did i buy them then? Cause i could! lol

I am not going to tai chi today. I feel unmotivated but i will phone them up and let them know. I had better do the dishes and everything before dad comes home. I know its hard for him to understand sometimes. I guess he just wants what is best for me. ALways has, always will.


I found this quote today

I really love the randomness in my life. I think its nice.


Well I better shake a tail feather!

No comments: