Saturday, August 25, 2007

Alexander McCall Smith

This is a picture I did out of jewellery i found and some silver twine behind it, Looks really nice when the light shines on it... the background glimmers it is a special piece. I promised it to my little sister Louise.

I would love to see Alexander MaCall Smith at the writers festival i am considering going by myself to this event where hes going to speak about my all time favourite series The No1 Ladies Detective series. Id like to see. Id also like to see Clive James but he is talking as I type.. so oh well. U can't have everything.

I urge you to go and read his novels. They are terrific reads. I am going to get his latest book to read. Another mystery in the form of MIss Dalihouse. Cant wait should be as they say "a cracking good yarn".

What else? I think I will call it a night...

No comments: