Thursday, August 30, 2007

Square Bear

Im going a little square in the eyes. Ive almost completed two scenes of Alice. Where they tell the tale of the walrus and oysters. I still haven't got the dvd yet. That will open a whole new pandoras box... i;ll be putting in more scenes i imagine... cause im only using a golden book at the moment for the basic "bones" of it all.

It was so blustery I came home and have been working. Its a nice day to be indoors though, so damn cold outside. It is snowing for certain on the mountains which is good we need more snow. It was so bleeding wind that it dried the sheets on the line in less than an hour!

I am looking forward to the weekend. Just gonna watch movies i think. Not sure. I must get something for dad for fathers day. Anyhow I know this is short and sweet. I must get back to it all.. on with the show.

No comments: