Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Shoeless.

I went to the shoe store came back shoeless. So im wearing my burkies with stockings it looks a bit silly really. Last night saw the luna eclipse. It was really great it turned out looking like a pimple on the camera so i'm getting the herald sun with photos of it, it happens once every five years. On tv it looked amazing.

it has a few photos there. To me the darkness came and dad stood on the lawn proclaiming how beautiful it was. I agree. When I get the clippings from the paper.. i will file it away. I got this lovely letter yesterday from a new penpal. Which is great. He lives in Holland. I shall write to him this afternoon.

The dog is just sunning herself. The cat is on patrol in some distant land of sleep. Im just about asleep. Dad just go home.. from the antique store, he slookin at his seeds. Many of them. I must ring and see if there are any tickets spare for the Alexander McCall Smith lecture.

I better make myself a strong coffee.

No comments: