Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Day

I dreamt last night about this diamond that so small and as old as the hills themselves... this lady held it in her hand.. I cant remember anything else at all. That's it. Perhaps that means something good is coming along. I don't know. Just a guess. Perhaps the diamond represented something lost in my life. I'm not sure.

I have taken photos of the garden they are rather on the large side of things unfort. Im not so sure how to shrink them. None the less. I have posted a picture of one of the two tulips that are flowering at the moment. Its a good garden flowers for all seasons.

Well the cheese scones I made were bloody awful. I put too much cheese in them and had to use wholemeal flour. It was just ALL wrong! Oh well I threw them out.. not much waste though a smidge of cheese and the rest of the self raising flour. I am having a strong coffee at the moment keep me buzzing along. I am going to make cauliflower soup for dinner tonight. I will start that soon.

I am listening to moby at the moment. Not bad. Haven't listened to him for absolute ages... its good going through your music collection sometimes. I'm slowly putting all my music on here and taking louise's scary collection off! Well I best be off, soup to start shortly.

No comments: