Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Out there

Another day, I feel much better today. Though I still have a little sniffle. My back is not cold. So this nan has noe blanket and no hot water bottle. I thought it was supposed to be 16 today! phhhht! It looks like it is going to bucket down. Which is good for the garden and all the plants. Haven't seen a real winter like this in well over 6 years. Isnt it sad to think that some children have grown up without rain in their lives before until now. I suppose it is like those without snow too. Though there is plenty this year.. skiing is so not on my agenda, all know how un-coordinated I am. I can't even get tai chi right,

Our phone was "running hot" last night. So many phone calls. It's good to keep up with everyone. I will stop being such a hermit, I want to oust myself into the community a bit. Since I can see myself living here for a few more years yet, so I will be able to have more exhibitions. I could never afford to if I were in the city. All my money would just be poured into rent and not into art. This way Im able to save a little bit and pay for the galleries etc.

I must go back to CUSP and retrieve a painting and a copy of my proposal. I thought about having it there again but it doesn't appeal to me. I think I need to branch out into other places. I think once I have the memory stick thing for the computer I can put all my work on there and my cv so I can go round to galleries and they can just say yes or no. Perhaps a bit of cold canvasing is the order of the day,

I must say I am looking forward to dinner tonight, I making spinach and pumpkin curry with rice. Dad has re-organized the pantry so mum and I are struggling to find things in there. I know he means well. Well must potter along now.

No comments: