Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ooops

OOps the parcel l is too big for any box in the post office. So i must find my own box and post it in that. I'm sure there is one in the garage somewhere. Oh well. It's only almost 11 and I am already tired. I think I may have to have a nana nap today. I am present putting some music onto the computer. Louise's music is a little scary, i tell you. Each to their own.

I got the abc delicious magazine today. for a change from Donna Hay. I like her though.. I love recipe zaaar too. I needed a bit of input from outside the "small" circle of cookbooks I use. Im bound to cook something from this I imagine.

This morning I heard this girl sing here name is Sara Mitchell sing a song.. i really like her voice its very beautiful so0 i'm hoping one of the main places may have the cd of hers. I must remember to buy Augie March too. I love that One Crowded Hour song. Its so beautiful.

I was tempter in the supermarket to buy some nuts so i could make the sweet and sour ones. I thought better of it. They are so yum and tasty. I refrained. Probably a wise move.

anyhow back later

No comments: