Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hilarious

I got this email today a a reply to my ad on penpals now. Im considering replying only out of sheer curiousity: He said he always wanted to be a ufo driver, dinosaur hunter and that he finishes like an accountant! How hilarious is that?

Man I think I have been attracting the wrong type of people. Though it was a clever answer to my posting. Not sure what i should write back. I just had dinner... a very unglamorous unfilling sandwhich. I have been working on my Alice series today.. just drawing. The paper I have now is much better now, it's the good stuff. I was up til bleeding midnight last night, couldn't sleep as I had way too a strong coffee. *Shrugs* my own fault, self inflicted!

I would like to make this bread and butter pudding that is in the abc delicious magazine... I may just have to next coming weekend. We will see. Oh isnt it funny that the Labor leader went on a trip to a strip club (taxpayers expense)(probably picking up some moves for parliament gigs) lol
educational no doubt.

Anyhow I am reading Ursula Le Guins Earthsea Quartet its a really good book. I am enjoying it. However seems like no matter how much i read doesnt seem like im getting anywhere. Though I have read one book out of it now. Though it looks rather like a small dint than one book.

Im slowly becoming more computer savvy which is good. Next up will be take a photos of dads garden. I like dads garden he does such a great job hyacinths and tulips, he has a tree that is like a bonsai he prunes it back and it looks pretty special when it flowers. There is an old silver birch which is rather beautiful. WHat else? Well that is it for the moment.

see ya later alligator.


, vacation, fall


No comments: