Monday, August 20, 2007

Squares

I am wondering if all the squares I am drawing will infiltrate my dreams. We shall see. Alice in wonderland is a big task. There are about 20 frames or so in the book (just a golden book) I will have to watch the movie. Will have to buy it on dvd. Should be in the cheap section. I put my photo of myself sideways cause i couldn't figure out how to flip it! Oh well *laughs* It is just me.
Its too cold to do much today other than work indoors.

I havn't heard back from my UFO driver yet. I don't know that I will as I was being a bit of a smart arse back in my note. Well let me see perhaps he is train driver or something. I don't honestly know. I took sheer delight in replying

The picture I am putting up is one of the clouds in summer when Nicola was here. It was one beautiful night. The sun was setting and Im glad Iwent outside.. I have many these pictures are rahter lovely and I like this one in particular as it looks like a paint blob on canvas that sat perfectly in the sky.

Dad just came in the lounge with two P plate things. Yes I want to learn to drive.. though I have a feeling that I have seen that show last chance drivers and perhaps Ill end up on that! Oh dear. I shouldn't put a negative where there is still hope and possibility.

At the moment I am listening to Carol King I like her music. I know Im such a fuddy duddy when it comes to music. I like all types. I guess it takes all types ha? Yeps indeed. Signing out.. or should I say singing out.?

No comments: