Monday, August 13, 2007

Annoyed

Went down the street to send a few parcels off. I have learned that boxes cost a stack to send. So i stick to tough bags.. they weigh next to nothing. In Nicolas... lots of goodies... plus clothes for Roman. Angiebears.. a book and a few other little things. A cheer up note too. I think i may have got the notes wrong !I have a feeling I sent angies letter to nicolas parcel and vice versa.. as some bright spark pushed my stuff to the side and left me with a quarter of the bench space.. just so he could sprawl his phone book and peruse the yellow pages.

Man I was so annoyed, I needed the space, not him.! I didn't dare look at or he would have got a few daggers coming his way. Pest. Lucky I never put my hands on my hips and said "EXCUSE ME BUT I WAS HERE FIRST, DO YOU MIND?" That would have been bad form ha? Its just trivial things that get me.

Write more later alligator.

No comments: