Thursday, August 9, 2007

Far away So close.

Well the burgers weren't that great as i should have fried them but I grilled them instead had to put them in the oven. Now ad I of had some sort of relish to with it that would have been good, mum had hers with sweet chili sauce. Perhaps the dip I usually make would have gone better with it. The dip is from the essential vegetarian cook book.

To make dip:

2 table spoons of sweet chili sauce
2 tablespoons of lime juice
2 tablespoons of fresh corriander
200grams of thick natural youghurt

mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well. This dip goes well with a lot of other foods.
Including crackers, fish, tofu. etc. It is a big hit usually when I make it. It is great in summer.
I found it simple and no blender needed.. so its less mess.

Well I received a parcel today from Tammy beautiful pashmina in it. Along with a really nice pendant a cute evening bag and letter. I must send her a thank you card. Her sense of humor has come out as of late. I will post the corn cakes on here tomorrow. I think i'll turn in now.

No comments: