Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nana Nap

I did not dream, I do not sleep heavily. Scooter kept jumping up to see if i was ok like a yea ol faithful dog that she is. Tea tonight will be simple. I had the rest of the spinach rice from last night for lunch. The dog goes crazy over it. She absolutely loves rice for some odd reason, I will have to ask DrHarry about that. Id love to be able to take her out for a walk but she is a house dog mainly a real lady lux she has cushions on her seat and likes to be covered by a blanket... and if shes not covered then she'll demand it! Her commanding voice..*woof woof* It is only 13 here and cold.

Aghh it is so nice to have my own music on this computer. Louises stuff was driving me a bit batty.
I mean eye of the tiger and all that jazz. Man what an eighties girl she is! Hehe oh well. Let me see i found some nice recipes to make in the abc mag. For now i will save them for a rainy day..


night night

No comments: