Monday, August 6, 2007

Struggle

It seems I sometimes struggle with a lot of things. Painting provides a challenge to me, I am constantly learning what works and what doesn't. I found cotton ear buds are a great erases... I found that using oil paints in winter is NOT a great idea. I am almost finished Scott's painting . I just hope it ill go with their house! I had started with oils and no knowledge when I was 19. 10 years later and Im still a novice.

I sometimes struggle mentally. Some days the doors are open.. other days the doors are closed. Its the way it goes with life. Ups and downs. I have been more ups than down lately at the end of the day I find myself reading, I read for an hour or so before sleeping.. I know when to sleep my eyes keep wanting to close and I slip off into the alternate universe. Speaking of that world. I dreamt last night about a while lot of spiders. Im talking hundreds of them, big ones no small ones. I had to eat them. Now i'm not sure of the rest of the dream that is the only bit that stood out.

So if you are into dreams.. and have any knowledge please feel free to shed any light! (ie Kylie)
Well it is coming up to nana o'clock and I am rather tired. I think I shall turn in.

No comments: