Thursday, August 9, 2007

Baked Goods.

This morning I have been busy baking... making choc chip muffins, banana choc chip muffins and chocolate vegan muffins. I just felt like throwing the vegan ones in using up nearly all the flour. The house is filled with that delicious sweet smell of freshly baked goods. No wonder they say to bake bread or cookies when you are trying to sell a house. The muffins are a bit short... but little is good still.

I had a glass of plain milk with them.. (its odd how well it went with them) i am totally all muffined out now. I have one more to try..the vegan cupcakes are in the oven as I write. Its a nice thing to do..sharing the goods with everyone. I don't know why people use packet mixes, when it doesn't take too much time to start from scratch. Maybe about 20 minutes more (but totally worth it)...

I guess I have time on my hands as I work from home and it's a good way to procrastinate. I bought my fine liners and paper so now there is no excuse for not drawing... I think I hear lunch calling me.

No comments: