Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Oddly

Oddly the day has gone relatively slowly. I made some lemon cupcakes for dad to take to his appointment, with some lemon icing. not sure they worked that well. There are still two stuffed apples in the fridge waiting to be heated up.

I am going to make choc chip muffins on friday for Louise. I haven't made them in years absolute years.. talk about a moment on your lips and a life time on the hips! None the less. Make them, I shall. Perhaps I should have called this blog :adventures in the kitchen.

I have sent off my letters once again. No markers yet due to me close to the poverty line! Not really, still got a roof over my head. I love the box that the bear came yesterday. It had a lovely print on it, so im cutting it up and making cards out of it. More later alligator.

No comments: