Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Far Away

I have to say I posted off some magazines for Tammy. The ladies at the post office are so helpful here. I guess they know me quite well.. i'm always in there. So instead of sending them off for 11 smackers she only charged me 7 plus both bags i paid for. So it ended up being 10smackers all up.

Not bad. I hope she will enjoy all the puzzles..I have a spare book which I will get stuck into tonight. Atl east I went out today...instead of staying in my hobbit hole. Had lunch with mum. I bought some nice paper to write on. Thank goodness for the scrapbooking shop, it is a blessing. Im not into scrapbooking though. I just like their pretty paper that they have.

Tonight I am making chickpea... falafel burgers, chickpeas.. parsley, cumin, lemon juice, flour... i may add some breadcrumbs. Just depending how the first lot go. I think I will grill them. Well I better start will write more later.

No comments: