Saturday, August 18, 2007

Yarragon

Today went to Yarragon, just for morning tea and so i could buy my good drawing paper.. (better than the stuff from kmart which curls up) Morning tea was delicious, I had a piece of pear type gluten free french vanilla cake thing mum had homemade mud cake and dad had scones all with coffee. The coffee was a bit on the weak side. So after looking in some shops mum and I had a second coffee which was really strong! At this unassuming cafe. It looks like it does nice lunch too but we weren't "in the market" for that.

So at the moment i am so awake and alert.. waiting for Bradley to come over and help me upload and shrink some photos down to size so i can put them up at various sites. Including myartspace.com . I bought him some doughnuts as he likes them. We have been lunching nearly all day.. eating the patties, eating bread sticks and all that jazz. Followed by what will probably turn into afternoon tea. Not sure what we are having for dinner. Possibly salad I would say.

Tammy said I should start to write some short stories. Truth being I haven't "weaved" any sort of story since I used to tell Jasminder and Manjit when they were little. So what should i type? My dreams? My dreams are always a great source. Last night I dreamt i was in a hairclip factory and they only sold blue hairclips and that is all I remember. Its a great starting place I suppose. What could happen next? What should happen next? I am not sure. I think I may go trough some of my dream books. Although I usually end up crying when I go through them for various reasons.

No comments: