Friday, August 24, 2007

Bird


I finished this painting a while ago. Its so beautiful though. Or at least I think it is. Its a bird with blossom tree. I should have exhibited it I think I shall next time. I have to get a move on with that though. I have done nothing about it and the places are probably getting filled up as I speak.

So i better have some plan of "attack" namely my folio in place. Which I have to buy one of those memory stick things. I hope to have that up and going soon.

Anyhow its saturday afternoon a beautiful day. I stayed outside. Imtrying to work out which is the best way to approach alice. As ive done some completely black and white and then some with no background.. so Im wondering to myself which way i should go. I think I will ask mum. Or Mish.

Anyhow I will get going now.. have to upload some more images to myartspace.com

in a while crocodile

No comments: