Friday, August 3, 2007

Sleepy Head

Getting up at 4am is not such a great idea. Its only 8pm now and I am quite tired and it's not even nana o'clock yet. Oh well you get the odd day like that. Louise and Allen are home for the weekend, I will no doubt be fast asleep. I ended up having this instant rice for dinner. Erm tasted a little bland but filled the gap.

I have been reading Life etc (the abc magazine) an article about Cate Blanchett gee she is lovely and very grounded. I really like this magazine, it is brimming full of articles of a different nature, and mainly has ads at the back... or subtly placed. Anyhow. There is a tempting bowl of pistachio nuts sitting right in front of me. I shall resist them.

Anyhow on another note. I have some emails to reply to now. ciao for now.

No comments: