Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Secret

Its still early morning. I have been up since about 5am Its the first time i have solid sleep like this in a long time. I didn't dream at all. Blank. It's nice gives me a break from the alternate universe. So what does one do at that hour? Read. I read some more of the Archer book its a real page turner. I put that down and picked up that secret book. Pointers :

*Monitor your thoughts. Think things into existence.
* shift yourself by changing to refocus.
*love conquers all
*visulising the positive making the will of the universe there to bend and your will.
*ask, believe and receive.
*write your day out in advance.

Well that covers that chapter. I have a feeling I will struggle to read the rest. However I will do my best.

On with the show... choosing what to make for dinner. Its my turn to cook again. "Simple is best" or so mum says. Mums are not always right at the end of the day. I mean they are a great wealth of knowledge. With what my family has been through she has been a tower of strength. I know. She holds the key.

Tammy must be missing games, i will send her take 5 magazine. I may put in some chocolate in the parcel too. I always forget to ask what things she'd like and needs.

Oh well. Must dash.. meeting mum for lunch.

No comments: